Learn how to scrap your past and present quickly and easily. Scrapbooking is a wonderful way to preserve your heritage and those precious family memories, and in this Introduction to Scrapbooking webinar, we will show you how to use designer templates from Kiwi Lane Designs to create beautiful layouts that your whole family will love to look at!
This was presented to a live webinar (online seminar) audience on January 28, 2015. 1 hour 39 minutes.
About the author:
- Enjoyed the presentation. Have wanted to scrapbook for years and hopefully, now---I'll get started! Thanks to Susan, Debbie and Geoff.
- Excellent I enjoyed their sweet easy way of talking and showing us the concepts of their Play to Create way of doing scrapbooking.
- Excellent ideas. I'm excited again about scrapbooking, especially in conjunction with my familly history. I just have to find some more hours in my day!
- Excellent presentation. I knew nothing about scrapbooking. They make it sound like even I could do it. Thanks.
- Excellent Resource! Thank you for offering this webinar that combined my two greatest loves--outside my family , of course. :)
- Fast moving but thorough! Great. Kept my attention. I have been negative about scrapbooking. Just say I am definitely on the positive side now. Thank you all!
- Great and easy way to tap into your creative side and to integrate it with your love for genealogy! Thanks ladies!!
- I do a lot of scrapbooking. Always great to learn different ways to do things. Thanks.
- I have never been interested in scrapbooking before. Now this webinar has made me rethink it and it has made it on my things to look into. Thanks. for the help.
- I think I found a new hobby.
- I've been a scrapbooker for years and loved this presentation and YES, it does fit right in with genealogy. The special pages are the ones where spouse and kids help with journaling!!!
- Loved the page samples, the scrapbooking history & the template concepts. Gives me motivation to get back to scrapbooking again.
- Loved the webinar. Always had an interest in scrapbooking. I have made several attempts at it over the years, but found it too expensive and also lacked some of the creativity required. Loved the simplicity of Kiwi Lane's system. This webinar was just what I needed to get my scrapbooking juices flowing again!
- Loved this webinar. Very practical and encourages me to not only scrapbook but document what’s happening in the picture to the best of my knowledge.
- Speakers were passionate about scrap-booking with pictures and paper. Interesting and great website for references. Thank You! Digital processing is my method but have the need to organize the paper pieces - This helped Thank You!
- Thanks so much. Many people can't afford all the accessories and buying them doesn't let us be creative. This is so much better. I cut out pictures and shapes from everywhere: greeting cards, junk mail, magazines.
- That was a really fun webinar. I learned how to overcome my fear of "what do I do with all these photos" and I can do it creatively. Thanks so much for this fun way to look into our genealogy.
- This webinar was supurb. Took my two most favorite hobbies and put them together.....just need to get gardening to go with it!
- Very enlightening! Have always wanted to try scrapbooking for some of my genealogy finds and today's webinar really has me excited about starting!
- Very informative about the creation of the scrapbook and I liked the question & answer period.
- I also liked the "after webinar party" about the "digital" scrapbook. I'm so glad I can also make a digital scrapbook and include my Legacy info with the pictures. Thank you so much !!!
- Very informative and inspiring. Looking forward to combining my love of Scrapbooking and Genealogy to tell my story and of ancestors before me. Thanks, I really enjoyed this one.
- Very interesting. I have so much scrapbooking stuff and now I can actually do something worthwhile with it!! Thanks.
- Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! Thanks for having this topic!!
Debbie Budge is a recent widow and the mother of 8 children. She has had a burning interest in researching her family history since the age of 17 and has been able to trace some of her family lines back to the early years of our country and across the sea to Germany and England. She currently is a co-owner of Kiwi Lane Designs, along with Susan Budge and her daughter, Shiloh Jorgensen. Debbie believes scrapbooking is a natural extension of family history as it both documents the lives of family members, both past and present, and brings their stories to life.
Susan Budge is a wife and a mother of five children — four girls and one boy. She is passionate about family, photos and creativity, all of which come together in her love of scrapbooking. She is currently the CEO of Kiwi Lane Designs, a scrapbooking and card-making company.