Tech tips for keeping and staying organized, saving time, and getting more results.
This was presented to a live webinar audience on July 20, 2016. 1 hour 47 minutes, plus 3 pages of handouts.
The recording is also included as part of the monthly or annual membership.
- A very enthusiastic presenter, with lots of good tips-and-tricks
- Absolutely wonderful! I will be trying out many of the solutions Lisa presented ASAP! Thanks for another great presentation!
- Always a top speaker!
- Always enjoy and learn from Lisa Louise Cooke. I was surprised that several people did not know abut Google Books.
- ALWAYS learn something new from Lisa, and Geoff too! Appreciate the discount codes as well. Thanks to all!
- Always love any webinar Lisa Louise does!
- Always love Lisa's webinars. She has so many good tips to share.
- Another amazing web! I will attend every single Lisa web because they are fantastic!
- As always, Lisa is so full of helpful information. Our After Webinar Party is always great.
- Been changing my Home Page to Google for a while, now I know I must do it. Much easier to stay organized. Thanks again for another premium webinar, so glad I'm a premium member and can tune in as I desire.
- Especially useful and practical everyday information! Always appreciated foremost! Thank you!
- Excellent and informative presentation by Ms. Cooke. Thank you so much for organizing these webinars and providing access to thousands to free learning opportunities as well as supporting fellow genealogists and their businesses.
- Excellent- signed up for it yesterday as I have today off. Absolutely more than worth the time!! Wow!
- Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!!!
- Fantastic webinar AND after webinar party!!
- Good Webinar!! Need more of Lisa Louise Cook!
- Great Info on getting organized!!! Learned a lot!!
- Great tips as usual from Lisa. She knows how to anticipate questions and always shows something new.
- Great TIPS! Lisa and Geoff's ideas always great. I'd like to be as organized as they are. Maybe this info will help.
- I just love her Webinars and her helpful tips. She is a 5+++
- I learned a lot of new things and I can hardly wait to go try out my new knowledge. Lisa Louise Cooke is fantastic.
- I learned how to tweak programs I have used regularly for genealogy. Also I got ideas on how to improve other record keeping areas I am working on.
- I will most definitely be re-watching this one. Too many new things to remember. Excellent.
- I'll be listening to this several times again to catch all of Lisa's tips. Thanks for a terrific webinar!
- Learned new ways to save websites & store them in the computer without all the clutter. A big help. I frequently get on websites & forget how I got there & this will help alot.
- Lisa has a very good speaking style. She keeps the interest level high and the time allowed for the webinar passes too quickly. Thank you for an affordable way to continue my genealogy education and computer skill improvement.
- Lisa is always a must attend webinar presenter. She provided soooo much great information and presentations are easy to understand. She really knows her stuff!
- Lisa is ALWAYS energetic, clear and concise in her presentations. I am guaranteed to learn lots from her. I am not sure when she finds time to eat, sleep or be with her family. She is like the Energizer bunny! Many thanks to her for sharing her wisdom with us. She has the true heart of a teacher!
- Lisa is always great! Thanks to Lisa & Geoff for another great webinar!
- Lisa is always so organized and inspirational. She is really a treasure. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these webinars, Geoff! Happy summer!
- Lisa is so easy to listen to and follow when she explains a topic. I always learn so much from her. Thanks for having her on the show!
- Lisa Louise Cooke always shares lots of useful information to make our lives easier! I love Google Books but think I need to explore other Google tools. Thank you so much for sharing.
- Lisa Louise Cooke is always good, this webinar was the best!
- Lisa Louise Cooke is the best speaker in genealogy tips and tricks.
- Lisa NEVER disappoints, and this webinar was wonderful. Geoff, you book the very best of the best, and I am quite grateful for all the learning going on in each webinar. Excellent presentation today - timely topic and tons of tricks I am excited to try out for my own organizational process. Many thanks!
- Love Lisa! She is Ms Google! They should pay her! Ha!
- Lisa's sparkling personality and enthusiasm.What's more,she really knows her stuff! Learned several new tricks today,so thanks !
- Loved all the calendar tips. Thanks!
- much of this I have never heard before!!! Thank you so much.
- One of the best and MOST informative webinars! So much info, I'm going to need to re-list to it...probably multiple times :-) GREAT stuff!! Thank you SO much!
- Highly recommend - not just for newbies as even more experienced users can learn new tips from this webinar. Enjoyed it, thanks!
- Outstanding content and tips. Thanks for making these available, both free and then archived to members. I've listened as both...balancing all the info and membership opportunities that are presented to use as family history researchers.
- Top notch, and quick paced - I will return to listen again. Love Lisa!
- Very helpful tips to enhance not only genealogy organization, but everyday tasks through technology.
- Wow! I'll be coming back to this webinar often.
About the author:
Lisa Louise Cooke is the owner of Genealogy Gems, a genealogy and family history multi-media company. She is producer and host of the Genealogy Gems Podcast, the popular online genealogy audio show as well as the Family History: Genealogy Made Easy podcast, both available at www.GenealogyGems.com,
in iTunes, and through the Genealogy Gems app. Her podcast episodes bring genealogy news, research strategies, expert interviews and inspiration to genealogists and have been downloaded over 1 million times. Lisa is the author of a variety of multi-media materials available to Genealogy Gems Premium Members and the books: Turn Your iPad into a Genealogy Powerhouse, How to Find Your Family History in Newspapers, The Genealogist’s Google Toolbox, and Genealogy Gems: Ultimate Research Strategies, as well as producer of the video series Google Earth for Genealogy and over 60 videos at the Genealogy Gems YouTube Channel. Lisa’s offerings are not limited to online. She is a sought after international genealogy speaker having regularly appeared at Who Do You Think You Are? Live in London, and webinar presenter. Whether in person or online, Lisa strives to dig through the myriad of genealogy news, questions and resources and deliver the gems that can unlock each listeners own family history treasure trove! Family is not just a priority professionally. Lisa is a doting wife to Bill, the proud mom of three daughters, and has added the role of Grandma to her resume. She counts her blessings every day for the love, fulfillment and laughter that family brings to every aspect of her life.