The new version of TreeDraw Legacy include includes these great features:
- Add boxes around the standard drop-line charts automatically.
- Magnifier added. Read the small print without having to zoom in.
- Adobe PDF file export. Create charts which can be opened with the Acrobat reader.
- Rotateable text. Text can be at any angle.
- Curved lines.
- Floating ruler and cursor position in mm/inches.
- Page setup now printer-independent. Set large page sizes even if your printer does not support them.
- Thick dashed/dotted lines.
- Marriage details font separate.
- User-definable colours on the colour palette.
- "Import setups" save settings for easy selection. Select a particular setup style before importing a tree.
- "Import graphics" options completely separated from the default settings.
- "Enlarge text" feature is now a fixed font size which is user defined.
This amazing graphics utility produces high quality genealogy charts right from Legacy databases. After importing tree data, you can re-arrange the tree and add extra text and graphics before storing or printing.
With TreeDraw Legacy it is easy to produce perfectly laid out charts and incorporate pictures, clip-art and other simple graphics. You have control over which data TreeDraw imports and how it formats it, so charts may be as complex or as simple as you wish. Charts can range from a single printed page to large wall charts.
By importing a combination of descendant and ancestral trees from one or more files, you can build complex charts which can extend in any direction you please.
TreeDraw Legacy maintains a link between each chart text element and the source field in the original Legacy family file. This means that you can update each text element automatically to mirror any changes in the original data. The tree link for each text element can also be modified manually. This is a powerful feature which gives you control over the content and format of the text in the chart.
Additional text elements may be manually edited to provide titles, headings, comments, etc. As well as text, you can place into the chart simple graphics (lines, boxes, circles) and images like pictures, clip-art, diagrams, etc. TreeDraw Legacy lets you control the size, shape, style, color and alignment of all chart elements and supports color printing.
- Import descendant and ancestral trees from Legacy Family Tree
- Charts are automatically formatted vertically or horizontally and can be left/top or center aligned
- Create large wall charts... great for display at family gatherings!
- Automatically replace specified text as it is imported
- Update the chart text elements automatically to match any changes in the Legacy Family Tree family file
- Add extra text, notes, titles, etc.
- Add pictures, images, clip-art, etc.
- Add simple graphics, lines, boxes, etc.
- Full control over fonts, color, size, shape and alignment of chart elements
- Text enlargement magnifies text which is too small to read on the screen
- Search the chart for specific text
- Scaling tool makes it easy to fit the chart onto a specified number of pages
- Export the chart to a metafile or bitmap file
- Supports several date formats and languages
- Full, on-line, context-sensitive manual
- A free TreeDraw chart viewer is available so that other people can look at your chart files
- Easy to use. Get your charts the way you want them... in minutes!
Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8.