About the author:
Many have begun to explore autosomal DNA testing with Family Tree DNA but arenít sure how to navigate the website and make genealogical connections. This guide provides answers to the following questions:
- How can I find my best matches at FTDNA?
- What do the MyOrigins results mean?
- Do I need to add my pedigree chart to the website?
- What do the relationship ranges, like 2nd-4th cousin, really mean?
- What is a cM and why is it listed on my match page?
- What is a Chromosome Browser? How do I use it in my genealogy?
- How do I use the In Common with tool to find genealogical connections?
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 14 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide (www.yourDNAguide.com), providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.Product Details:
- Author: Diahan Southard
- Pages: 4
- File Type: PDF
- Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications